1. Achieving the Sales Target.
2. Daily Visit of 40-50 Shops as per list and book orders.
3. Fill Daily Visit Report (DVR) and update immediately after visit of shop.
4. Hand over Order Form and DVR to SE/ASM in the evening before leaving the office
5. Responsible for the settling of Outstanding Bills of Problematic Customers
6. Check and observe competitor’s Products Shelf size, activity and schemes.
7. Place the POS Material properly in each shop.
8. Find new shops in assigned area and update the Shop List.
Skills: Selling skills.
|Age:||20 - 30 Years|
|Location:||Lahore, Faisalabad, Multan, Rawalpindi and Gujranwala|
|Qualification:||Bachelor / Master|
|Qualification:||Graduation/Masters (From HEC recognized university)|
|Experience:||3 - 5 years in relevant field|
|Skills:||Excellent Communication Skill.
Intellectual Communication Skills.
Should Excel in Microsoft Office.