1. Achieving the Sales Target.
2. Development of the Sales Team.
3. Preparation and Implementation of Coverage Plan for Sales Team.
4. Sales Data Analysis Skills.
5. Development and Deployment of Sales Team KPI’s.
Skills: Excellent grip on MS Office, Team Building, and Selling skills.
|Experience:||5 - 10 Years|
|Age:||30 - 45 Years|
|Location:||Faisalabad and Multan|
The Planning & Forecasting Executive creates and maintains forecast models for the organization regarding customers, incorporating business intelligence and forecast information gathered from sales, marketing, finance, retailer replenishment analysts, and other sources for Supply Chain.
The Planning & Forecasting Executive is the integration point into the sales and distribution organization.
|Qualification:||Bachelor / Master in Supply Chain|
|Qualification:||Graduation/Masters (From HEC recognized university)|
|Experience:||3 - 5 years in relevant field|
|Skills:||Excellent Communication Skill.
Intellectual Communication Skills.
Should Excel in Microsoft Office.
1.Visiting the Company Sites.
2.Designing the Layout.
3.Liaising with Industrial estate and Government Departments.
4.Preparing the Proposal and submitting it for approval from the management.
5.Calculating Material cost.
6.Vendor Selection and Vendor Comparison.
7.Material Procurement and Rate analysis.
10. Supervision of site.
11. Supervising contracted staff.
12. Making safety inspections and ensuring construction and site safety.
13. Checking and preparing site reports, designs and drawings.
14. Problem solving.
15. Maintaining Daily Report and forward to seniors.
|Experience:||5 - 11 Years|
|Age:||28 - 33 Years|